1. The working oil deteriorates due to entering the dirt. The sources of the dirt (such as ash, sand, soil, etc.) entering the oil are as follows:
(1) The outside of the system is not clean. Unclean materials are brought into the system when refueling or checking oil quantity, or enter the system through damaged oil seal or sealing ring;
(2) Internal cleaning is not thorough. There is still a small amount of dirt residue in the oil tank or parts;
(3) Oil containers or utensils are not clean;
(4) During manufacturing, rust scale is produced in the pipe due to hot bending of tubing;
(5) Improper storage of oil, dirty or deteriorated before adding into the system;
(6) Oil that has deteriorated gradually will corrode the parts. The corroded metal may become free molecules suspended in the oil.
Dirt will cause wear and corrosion of parts, especially for precision machined parts, which will scratch the inner wall of rubber tube, oil seal ring and packing. After these things are damaged, more dirt will enter the system, thus forming a vicious cycle of damage.
2. Overheating may be caused by one or more of the following reasons:
(1) Oil into air or water, when the hydraulic pump oil into pressure oil, air and water will contribute to the increase of heat and cause overheating;
(2) The oil level in the container is too high, and the oil is stirred strongly, causing overheating;
(3) Oil of poor quality may become thinner, make foreign substances suspended, or have affinity with water, which can also cause heat generation;
(4) When working, it exceeds the rated working capacity, thus generating heat;
(5) If the oil return valve is not adjusted properly or the damaged parts are not replaced in time, sometimes heat will be generated.
Overheat will oxidize the oil rapidly, and the oxidation will release insoluble resin, sludge and acid. These substances will accumulate in the oil and cause accelerated wear and corrosion of parts, and they will adhere to the surface of finishing parts, and they will lose their original function. The oil will become thinner due to overheating, and the transmission will work slowly. The results of the above overheating, often reflected in the operation of the drive slow and return valve is stuck.
3. There are several reasons for air entering into the air fluid:
(1) When refuelling, pour down improperly, resulting in bubbles mixed into the oil and brought into the pipeline;
(2) The connector is loose or the oil seal is damaged, and the air is inhaled;
(3) The oil suction pipe is worn, abraded or corroded, so air enters.
In addition to overheating caused by air entering the oil, a considerable amount of air will be dissolved in the oil under pressure. If the compressed volume is about 10% of the dissolved air, it will form foam when the pressure drops. When the working hydraulic cylinder is decompressed, the foam oil will form the sponge character. In addition, many bubbles in the oil will increase the total volume, causing oil spills or oil spills. The working oil containing air will produce spasmodic phenomenon of sudden jump when transmitting power, so that the power transmission is uneven. The resulting pressure fluctuation and stress will damage parts and components, and even the whole system will be damaged. Working oil containing air will also cause the danger of cavitation in the hydraulic pump, which will produce greater suction, and will draw more air and other impurities into the system. Because the oil into the air and produce overheating, air into the same time will also bring dust, these conditions will make the oil quickly deteriorated.
If you have any questions in the follow-up process, please call or leave a message on the website: price of Zhongke mixer http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com