1、 Check carefully and deal with fault detection in time
1. It is not allowed to damage the heavy vehicle on the road, or it will be troublesome if the tank is blocked. Generally, the concrete can not be stopped for more than two hours, and the concrete with C40 up grade can not be stopped basically.
2. Check the engine oil, antifreeze, lubricating oil and cooling water before starting the fire. If it is not enough, add it again.
3. After the small concrete mixer is opened, let the tank rotate at a low speed, and check the tire pressure around the truck to see if there is a tire with air leakage, and then use a screwdriver to remove the crushed stones in the tire seam.
4. Is there a nail or something stuck in the tire.
5. Check the light, especially the waist lamp, to ensure that it is shining on the edge of the tire as much as possible. The construction site will often stack reinforcement and other items, and the sidewall is relatively weak.
6. Clean the rear-view mirror and window glass on both sides with a towel. The road conditions of the construction site are complex and the light is not good. The vision must be ensured first!
2、 Make sure there is enough water in the water tank, there is water reducer
For a variety of reasons, the material is too dry, there is no water and can not put out of the case, water reducer is life-saving straw.
3、 Confirm that the mixing tank of the small concrete mixer is in the stop state
When the engine is running, if the tank is in a high-speed rotating state, the force in a moment will be very large, damaging the reducer.
Small concrete mixer will transport the concrete, and provide mixing function, so that the concrete will be very soft, not easy to dry. Before driving, make sure to check some conditions of the mixer, such as whether the steering wheel tires are normal, and check that there are no problems before driving. Be sure to look at the road carefully during driving.