1. Before the shift, check whether the weighing device is in normal working state. If there is jamming and other phenomena affecting the weighing accuracy, it should be eliminated in time.
2. Check whether the wiring of the electrical part is correct and firm, and whether the shell of the electrical box is firmly grounded.
3. During the operation, check whether the running parts are running normally, whether the conveyor belt is deviated, whether there is foreign matter falling between the belt and the driven roller, and stop the machine immediately to eliminate the abnormal situation.
4. All moving parts should be filled with grease, and the belt roller should be removed and refuelled once a year.
5. In the maintenance of the machine, be sure to stop and cut off the main power supply.
6. The batching controller shall be equipped with rainproof, sun proof and dust-proof facilities.
7. Prevent sand, stone mixed with steel bars, large stones and other debris, so as to avoid damage to the conveyor belt.
8. In order to protect the batching controller, do not use it in severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, thunder, etc., and turn off the main power supply. Remove the wire between the sensor and the batching controller to prevent damage to the control equipment.
9. The power supply voltage fluctuation must be less than - 5% to 5%.
10. It is less necessary to calibrate the weighing system according to the weighing method in the specification of batching controller every year to ensure the accuracy of weighing.
The above content is the content introduced to you today. We sincerely provide you with Zhongke concrete mixer service. Your satisfaction is our responsibility. Welcome to leave a message at the bottom of the website: http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com