1. When operating the concrete mixer truck, pay attention to the hydraulic system pressure in accordance with the provisions in the operation manual, and it is not allowed to adjust it at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
2. When working, do not put your hand into the rotating mixing drum, do not put your hand into the connection between the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute, so as to avoid accidents.
3. Before loading the concrete mixer truck, the residual water and sundries in the mixing drum shall be drained. In the process of transportation, keep rotating to prevent concrete segregation. Before the concrete mixer truck arrives at the construction site and unloads, the mixing drum shall be rotated at full speed at 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then reverse unloading shall be carried out. Before reversing, the mixing drum should be stopped.
4. During winter construction, it is necessary to check whether there is icing before starting the machine; when off duty, carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and water supply system, turn off the water pump switch, and put the control handle at the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, the inlet hopper, discharge hopper and discharge chute should be flushed with the hose attached to the mixer to remove the sludge and concrete adhering to the vehicle body. On the way back to the mixing station, 150-200l water should be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue bonded by the cylinder wall and blades.
6. When removing the dirt inside and outside the mixing drum and the remaining concrete slag, and when the machine maintenance personnel enter the cylinder for maintenance and welding repair, it is necessary to turn off the automobile engine to stop the mixing drum completely. During the period when the machine maintenance personnel enter the cylinder, they must ensure that the mixing drum is well ventilated, the air is fresh, there is no natural gas and harmful dust, and the oxygen supply is sufficient. When using electric tools in the cylinder, the operator must have good insulation protection.
7. The abrasion of mixing blades should be checked regularly and repaired and replaced in time.
8. The driver of concrete mixer truck must receive professional training, and those without qualification certificate are not allowed to work.
I believe that read the concrete mixer in this paper http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com After the introduction, we will have our own understanding of this aspect and solve the problems in the future.