1. Prepare the emergency drive hose, turn off the mixer, and remove the high-pressure oil pipe connector on the hydraulic motor.
2. Turn off the fire of the rescue vehicle, remove the high-pressure oil pipe of its hydraulic motor, and connect it with the corresponding connector on the fault vehicle with emergency drive hose.
Automatic feeding mixer
3. Start the rescue vehicle, turn its control handle to the discharging position, and the concrete in the fault vehicle will be discharged.
4. After the emergency drive, remove the drive hose and restore the original state of the two vehicles.
In addition to the above methods, a wooden wedge is placed between the supporting roller and the raceway of the automatic feeding mixer to control the rotation of the mixing drum. Attention must be paid to the safety. The engine shall be turned off and a high-pressure oil pipe of the hydraulic motor shall be loosened. The mixing drum can rotate freely, and the maintenance hole shall be opened to clear the concrete in the cylinder. At this time, we must pay attention to safety, after the concrete discharge, restore the original state of the mixer truck.
If the automatic loading mixer fails, it will not cause harm to the vehicle itself. More importantly, the concrete in the mixer truck will also be affected. If the concrete solidifies due to the fault of the automatic loading mixer, it will cause great loss. Therefore, in order to avoid this situation, when the automatic loading mixer is found to have a fault, it will cause great loss The fault point should be found out in time to solve.
1、 Working principle of can body rotation
Engine power take-off - transmission shaft - oil pump - motor - reducer - can body rotation
2、 Cause analysis
The main reasons for stopping the mixing tank of the automatic feeding mixer are as follows:
1. Engine failure: the engine can not be started and the power take-off is damaged.
2. Upper mounting fault: transmission shaft damage, oil pump failure, hydraulic oil too dirty or insufficient, motor failure, reducer failure, control rod loose and other reasons.