1. Prepare the emergency drive hose, turn off the small concrete mixer, and remove the high pressure oil pipe connector on the hydraulic motor.
2. Turn off the fire of the rescue vehicle, remove the high-pressure oil pipe of its hydraulic motor, and connect it with the corresponding connector on the fault vehicle with emergency drive hose.
3. Start the rescue vehicle, turn its control handle to the discharging position, and the concrete in the fault vehicle will be discharged.
4. After the emergency drive, remove the drive hose and restore the original state of the two vehicles.
5. Put a wooden wedge between the supporting roller and the raceway to control the rotation of the mixing drum. Be sure to pay attention to safety; turn off the engine and loosen a high-pressure oil pipe of the hydraulic motor, and the mixing drum can rotate freely.
6. Control the rotation of the mixing drum to make the maintenance hole turn to the lower part, and then open the maintenance hole to clean out the concrete in the cylinder. At this time, attention must be paid to safety. After the discharge of concrete, the small concrete mixer truck shall be restored to its original state.
Under normal conditions, reasonable cleaning of soil slag in the use of concrete mixer truck can ensure the good operation performance of the equipment in use. At the same time, in the actual construction operation, we need to pay more attention to the operation of the equipment, which can also avoid some unnecessary faults.
This article is organized and released by Zhongke from the charging mixer. Do you know anything about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com We'll have a lot more to see.