All systems of the automatic concrete loading mixer are normal, but they can not be started. What's the reason? Next, we'll talk about the key points of diagnosis.
1. Determine the cause of the blockage. In order to solve this problem, the battery must be tested first. You need to know if the battery is low.
2. Detect and boot the system. Check the circuit of the starting system. For a basic configuration, the circuit used to start the system usually includes a battery, a starter motor, and cables to connect these components. In addition, incineration switch, starting relay or solenoid and vehicle anti-theft system are also important parts of the starting system.
3. The sliding phenomenon occurs during the detection of the incineration synchronous belt, and there is no spark, so it can not be started.
4. Test spark quality. You can remove the incineration coil and use the spark detector to detect whether the spark is normal.
5. Test the fuel system. Fuel system diagnosis can be divided into two parts: fuel supply system diagnosis and injector circuit diagnosis. The fuel supply system can be detected by measuring the fuel flow and pressure. A good way to measure fuel flow is to load the fuel supply line and test the line.
6. Anti theft system detection: the anti-theft system also appears in some oil supply systems which are often ignored. Some automatic concrete loading truck manufacturers include parameter identification in the anti-theft system data stream. In many models, the anti-theft system module is replaced without proper initialization.
Of course, other aspects not mentioned will also affect it.