In the actual operation of the equipment, the transmission of automatic feeding mixer is also a very important part. Therefore, in the process of use, it is necessary to check the oil quality to a certain extent. How to operate?
1. Park the small concrete mixer truck on the horizontal ground and tighten the hand brake.
2. Let the engine idle for a few minutes.
3. Press the brake pedal, move the control lever to reverse, forward, etc., and stay in each gear for a few seconds to fill the hydraulic torque converter and all shift actuators with hydraulic oil. Move the lever to the park position.
4. Pull out the automatic transmission oil dipstick from the oil filler pipe, insert all cleaned oil dipsticks into the oil filler pipe, then pull out, and check the oil level on the oil dipstick.
Before checking or troubleshooting the transmission of the automatic feeding mixer, please check the oil level and quality of the transmission. Place the shifter in P gear and allow the engine to idle for at least a few minutes, the oil reaches the normal operating temperature, and the car needs to stop on a level road to ensure a high oil level between the differential and the transmission oil. Transmission is normal and stable.
In hot summer, the internal noise and temperature of the automatic concrete loading mixer will increase. The temperature is not high in summer, but this may be due to the temperature of oil in the engine or car.
1. The amount of water in the car washing water tank is not enough to clean up. Fill the car wash water tank with water.
2. If the air inlet of the straw is blocked or blocked, check and tighten the straw. Don't breathe air.
3. The liquid level in the oil tank is too low, and the air in the oil is sucked into the pump. If this happens, you can add hydraulic oil with the same label.
4. If the mounting bracket of the pump is not firm enough, vibration and noise will be generated during operation. In this case, the oil pump support can be reinforced.
5. Blocked filter element will make oil absorption difficult or insufficient. In this case, clean the filter element or replace the filter element.
6. The oil cooling fan is not turned on. Remove: turn on the cooling fan.
7. If the hydraulic oil does not meet the requirements or the oil is too viscous, please replace the low viscosity hydraulic oil that meets the label requirements.
8. There is hard concrete in the tank. If this happens, please clean and shovel it in time.
9. The connection angle between the input universal joint shaft and the connection angle between the universal joint shaft and the power take-off is too large. If it is loosened, it will produce noise. In this case, please check and tighten it within a time.
The above is a detailed introduction about the cost of self loading concrete mixing tank truck. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com/