Small mixer trucks are playing an increasingly important role in construction sites. In order to ensure the normal operation of small mixer trucks and fully utilize the efficiency of equipment, it is necessary to carry out normal repairs and maintenance on the mixer trucks. Now let's take a look at how the mixer truck ensures its safe operation:
1. Before use:
(1) To check whether the self-protection equipment of the mixer air compressor is reliable and whether the air pressure is stable; Check if the water supply to the water pump is sufficient and if the pipeline is unobstructed
(2) Is the opening and closing of the hopper door, cement hopper door, intermediate aggregate hopper door, and discharge door of the small mixer truck sensitive and secure;
(3) Also check if the joint bolts of the blades of the small mixer truck's main engine are secure;
(4) Check whether all electrical equipment is safe and reliable, and whether the action switches of each limit switch are sensitive and reliable;
(5) Check if there is enough smooth oil in the emergency gearbox at each smooth point.
2. After application:
(1) The accumulated materials on the main table and material door of the small mixer truck should be sorted and washed clean;
(2) Each smooth point should be filled with smooth oil, especially at the sealing point of the shaft end, and should not be missed;
(3) In winter, the liquid in the water circuit should be drained, and the accumulated water and gas in the air storage cylinder of the air compressor should be drained;
(4) After the shutdown, all switches should be in a non operational state and the power should be cut off.
This article is dedicated by a fully automatic self feeding mixer truck. For more information, please click on: http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned