Zhongke Jufeng reminds you that you must find the abnormal brake of the automatic feeding mixer in time and take preventive measures
1. Abnormal noise when braking. When you step on the brake, the brake system will make a sharp metal friction sound. This may be due to the thinning of brake pads, potholes in brake pads, foreign matters in brake pads or rust of brake discs. Generally, the abnormal sound of braking will change if you step on more feet.
2. The brake pedal travel becomes longer. Straight white spots can be understood as soft brakes. The main reasons for the longer braking stroke are air entering the braking system, lack of brake oil, possible leakage, serious wear of brake pads, etc.
3. Brake deviation. The phenomenon of brake deviation is not very common, which is mainly reflected in the obvious deflection of the steering wheel to one side when stepping on the brake. This phenomenon may be caused by eccentric wear of brake pads, problems with brake cylinder, etc.
4. The brakes harden. Many card users will encounter the problem of brake hardening. The main reasons for brake hardening are the failure of vacuum booster, the lack of brake assistance caused by frequent stepping on the brake, etc.
5. Elasticity when braking. Many card users have encountered this situation. When stepping on the brake, the brake pedal bounces up. This phenomenon is mostly caused by the uneven surface of the brake disc and brake pad and the deformation of the steel ring.
. The above is the manufacturer of fully automatic self feeding mixer truck http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com/ Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!