1、 Reasons for stopping the rotation of the mixing shaft of the self loading mixer: it is normal that the mixing shaft of the concrete self loading mixer stops rotating or rotates a little slowly during the production process. If this is the case, first stop the machine and check to see if the following three situations occur.
1. Is the motor drive belt loose? The loose motor drive belt of the self mixing concrete mixer can also cause the mixing shaft of the commercial concrete mixer to rotate slowly or stop rotating. The loose motor drive belt will lead to insufficient power transmission.
2. Is there a serious overload? If the mixing shaft of the self mixing concrete mixer exceeds the normal working load, the mixing shaft will rotate slowly. If the load is too large, the mixing shaft will stop or the mixing shaft will be bent.
3. Is there any large foreign matter between the mixing blade or side blade and the inner wall of the cylinder? This situation will also make the mixing shaft of the automatic concrete feeding mixer stop rotating or rotate slowly. There are large foreign matters between the mixing blade or side blade and the inner wall of the tank, which will also lead to the stop of the mixing shaft. The reason why foreign matters can be stuck is due to the excessive gap between the mixing blade or side blade and the inner wall of the tank, especially stones.
2、 Solution to stopping of mixing shaft of self loading mixer
1. When the motor driving belt of the concrete automatic feeding mixer is too loose, the tension of the driving belt of the concrete mixer should be adjusted after stopping.
2. If the automatic concrete loading mixer truck is overloaded and the mixing shaft stops running, just adjust the feeding amount, unload the excess materials and reduce the rotating load of the mixing shaft.
3. When the side blade is stuck with the inner wall of the tank, there is often a sharp and harsh friction sound before the mixing shaft stops. In this case, it is necessary to stop the machine immediately for inspection, manually eliminate foreign matters, readjust the gap between the mixing blade of the automatic concrete loading mixer or the side blade and the inner wall of the tank, and clean it with water if necessary.
3、 Problems needing attention in the use of automatic feeding mixer
1. The automatic loading mixer truck shall stop on the flat ground and place the bucket flat on the ground. After the engine is shut down, the operating handle of the working device shall be pulled repeatedly to ensure that each hydraulic cylinder is in a pressure free rest state. When the automatic loading mixer can only stop on the ramp, the tires shall be padded firmly.
2. After the automatic feeding mixer stops working, the operator puts various handles in neutral or middle positions.
3. First remove the electric lock key, then turn off the main power switch, and finally close the doors and windows.
4. The automatic feeding mixer is strictly prohibited to stop in areas with open fire or high temperature, so as to prevent accidents caused by tire heating and explosion.
5. When using the combined valve or air tank to inflate the tire, people shall not stand in the front of the tire of the automatic feeding mixer to prevent explosion injury.