1. Pressure gauge inspection method of self loading concrete mixing tank truck: when bulk cement tank truck is unloading, the air pressure in the tank is 1.8 ~ 2.4kg/cm2, and the air pressure drops rapidly at the end of unloading. If the pressure gauge drops to between 0 ~ 0.2kg/cm2, it proves that the water and mud in the tank are basically discharged.
2. Judging method of unloading time of self loading concrete mixing tank truck: the unloading speed of normal cement tank is generally 1 ~ 1.2 tons per minute. If the loading weight of cement is 32 tons, it usually takes about half an hour to complete the unloading, so the unloading time can be calculated according to the unloading tonnage, so it is easier for operators in the first 25 minutes, It is not necessary to keep a close eye on the pressure gauge for a long time or check whether it has been unloaded by other methods.
3. Self loading concrete mixing tank truck air compressor sound discrimination method: during normal unloading, the load of the air compressor is large, and the sound generated during the operation of the air compressor is relatively dull. At the end of tank unloading, the load of the air compressor decreases and the working sound becomes clear and crisp.
4. Tank beating method: during cement unloading, you can knock the tank by hand. If there is no echo, it proves that there is a lot of cement residue in the tank and it will take some time to unload; If the tank has an echo, it proves that the cement in the tank is almost discharged.
5. Observation method of unloading hose of self loading concrete mixing tank truck: during normal unloading, the unloading hose is impacted by fluidized cement and the hose continues to shake. If the hose no longer shakes, it can also prove that the cement in the tank is basically unloaded.
Identification method of ash lifting on the top of cement receiving Tower: during normal unloading, the gas consumption of cement is relatively small, "more materials and less gas", the ash lifting on the top of receiving tower is less, and the ash lifting on the top of receiving tower is more in the later stage of unloading.
The above is a detailed introduction to the self loading concrete mixing tank truck. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com/