Since the concrete will solidify into hard blocks in a short time and have certain corrosivity to steel and paint, cleaning the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet after each use of the concrete storage tank is a daily maintenance work that needs to be carried out carefully
Key points of daily cleaning of automatic feeding mixer
Since the concrete will solidify into hard blocks in a short time and have certain corrosivity to steel and paint, cleaning the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet after each use of the concrete storage tank is a daily maintenance work that must be carried out carefully. These include:
1. Wash the inlet with water before loading each time to keep the inlet moist during loading;
2. Fill the cleaning water tank with water while loading;
3. After loading, wash the inlet and clean the residual concrete near the inlet;
4. After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge tank, and then add 30-40l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; Keep the concrete storage tank rotating forward and slowly when the vehicle returns;
5. Remember to drain the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading;
6. At the end of each day, completely clean the concrete storage tank and around the inlet and outlet to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking.
The above is an introduction to the key points of cleaning and maintenance of automatic feeding mixer truck. If the above work is not carried out carefully once, it will bring great trouble to the future work. Therefore, I hope you will pay attention to the cleaning of automatic feeding mixer truck.