For the concrete mixer, the use process of the engine is the top priority, so it should be reasonably maintained in the process of daily use.
1. The electric appliance of the concrete mixer is covered with a plastic film, and then the upper part of the film is covered with a semi wet towel, so as to avoid high-pressure water rushing into the distributor, making it difficult to start the mixer.
2. When using the high-pressure water gun, the attached dirt on the inside of the engine room and the outside of the engine shall be washed from top to bottom from the side of the engine.
3. Directly spray the cleaning agent evenly around the concrete mixer engine and engine room after swimming.
4. After 3 minutes of flash cooling, clean all parts that can be touched in the engine room with a fiber brush.
5. The high-pressure water gun is used to quickly wash and brush the dirt.
6. Then spray the cleaning agent on the engine surface, and the operation steps are the same as above. Cycle until the surface of the concrete mixer engine is cleaned.
Concrete mixer equipment is generally used in three parts and maintained in seven parts during normal use. Only in this way can we maintain the various operating performance of the mixer equipment in use for a long time. After knowing the maintenance knowledge of the mixer equipment engine in detail, we must carry out reasonable maintenance according to the correct operation mode in actual operation.