1. Mixing drum: the mixing drum used in this vehicle is a widely used structural form. The mixing drum is pear shaped. During transportation, the washing water and mixed water added as required are injected into the barrel from the inlet of the mixing bucket head.
2. Transmission system: the driving mode of the mixing drum is to take the engine as the power source, get the power from the power take-off at the rear end of the engine, transmit the power to the variable displacement piston hydraulic pump through the transmission shaft, drive the mixing drum to rotate through the quantitative plunger oil motor and the reducer.
3. Feeding and discharging system of mixing drum: it is an important device to assist the mixing drum.
4. Water supply system: the water supply system of concrete mixer is mainly used for cleaning mixing equipment. This model has two kinds of water supply system, one is centrifugal pump water supply system, the other is pressure water tank water supply system, users can choose to install.
5. Control system: it is the control part of the whole mixer. There is a "I" slot on the control panel, which is the active space of the control lever. A limit hole for fixing the position of the control lever is arranged on the groove of the rear half part. The control system controls the forward rotation, reverse rotation and rotation speed of the mixing drum through the left and right control rods at the rear of the car, so as to complete the feeding, discharging and mixing actions.
The concrete mixer truck will keep the mixing drum rotating during transportation to ensure that the concrete transported will not set. After concrete transportation, the interior of mixing drum is usually washed with water to prevent hardened concrete from occupying space and make the volume of mixing drum smaller and smaller.
Thank you for reading. This article is from Zhongke mixer. For more information and questions, please click: http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com We will continue to work hard to provide services for you, thank you for your support!