In fact, the shaft end seal has always been a common problem in the design and manufacture of forced concrete mixer at home and abroad. In order to improve the technical content of concrete mixer, improve the sealing problem of shaft end of mixer, improve the performance of the whole machine, and enhance the market competitiveness, the R & D and design team of our company focused on the principle of shaft end seal after searching for data from many parties, and proposed a new one Design idea:
1. Change the seal form, adopt floating seal and grease seal, form four mechanical seals before and after;
2. Change the contact surface form between the seal ring and the inner floating seal seat;
3. The seal ring is made of special material to improve the sealing effect and prolong the service life of the seal;
4. Four vertical pump cores are used in the refueling system to supply oil to the four shaft heads respectively, so as to avoid the blockage of diverter valve and reduce the workload of repair and maintenance;
5. Install lubricating oil detection point at the shaft end to detect whether the lubricating grease really reaches the shaft head.