1. The pressure of the hydraulic system shall be in accordance with the provisions in the operation manual and shall not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil shall meet the original requirements.
2. Before the concrete mixer is loaded, the remaining water and sundries in the mixing drum shall be drained. In the process of transportation, keep rotating to prevent concrete segregation. Before the concrete mixer truck arrives at the construction site and unloading, the mixer drum shall be rotated at a full speed of 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then the reverse unloading shall be carried out. Before reversing, the mixing drum shall be stopped stably.
3. If the ambient temperature is higher than + 25 ℃, the duration from loading, transportation and unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes; if the ambient temperature is lower than + 25 ℃, the above time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, the following measures shall be taken: check whether there is ice before starting the machine; carefully remove the remaining water in the mixing drum and water supply system at the end of work, turn off the water pump switch, and place the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, the hose accompanying the mixer shall be used to wash the feeding hopper, discharging hopper, discharging chute and other places, and the sludge and concrete adhered to the vehicle body shall be removed. On the way back to the mixing plant, 150-200l water shall be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue stuck on the wall and blades.
6. At the end of each day's work, the driver shall be responsible for injecting clean water into the mixing drum and rotating it at high speed (14-18 RPM) for 5-10 minutes, and then draining the water to ensure the cleanness of the drum. When cleaning all parts of the mixing drum with high-pressure water, pay attention to avoid the instrument, control lever and other parts. The distance between the pressure water nozzle and the body paint surface shall not be less than 40 cm.
7. When removing the accumulated dirt and residual concrete slag inside and outside the mixing drum, and when the mechanic enters the drum for maintenance and repair welding, the car engine shall be shut down first to completely stop the mixing drum. During the period when the mechanic enters the mixing drum, he must ensure that the mixing drum is well ventilated, the air is fresh, there is no natural gas and harmful dust, and the oxygen supply is sufficient (pure oxygen is not allowed). When using electric tools to operate in the cylinder, operators must have good insulation protection.
8. During operation, do not extend your hand into the rotating mixing drum. Do not extend your hand into the connection between the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute to avoid accidents.
9. The abrasion of mixing blades shall be checked regularly and repaired and renewed in time.
10. Implement all relevant operation specifications. The driver of concrete mixer truck must receive professional training, and the driver without certificate is not allowed to work