Nowadays, many special-purpose vehicles are equipped with power steering. Power steering can make driving easier for the driver, and power steering is also available on the mixer. As one of the parts of the mixer, power steering can not avoid one kind of fault. What faults are prone to occur in the power steering of the mixer? Let's have a look.
1. the power steering of the mixer truck may be insufficient or uneven during use.
2. the tightness of the oil pump drive belt of the concrete mixer truck is inappropriate.
3. the oil pump cylinder is short of oil, or has bubbles, or is blocked by impurities.
4. the safety valve seat of the oil pump of the mixer truck is loose, the bypass valve is stuck, and the pump oil is insufficient.
5. excessive wear of stator and blade, oil stain in the groove, and insufficient pump oil pressure caused by stuck blade.
6. the gear engagement is too loose, which makes the steering wheel of the mixer heavy when rotating.
7. the sealing ring leaks oil due to wear or fracture.
8. the bearing nut of the steering screw is loose.
9. the oil level is too high, the filter screen is blocked, the oil collecting pipe is bent, or the bushing is damaged, the oil is thrown out from the vent valve of the oil pump, and the hydraulic steering booster has abnormal noise: the oil pump of the mixer truck has a sound, which is caused by insufficient oil, loose belt, air in the system, blocked filter screen, bent oil collecting pipe, damage to the bottom pad of the collecting pipe and improper installation; The steering booster of the mixer truck has impact sound, which is mainly caused by too loose gear engagement and too large clearance.
Mixer truck is an indispensable special vehicle in modern social construction. It is widely used. Construction projects and the construction of some large projects are inseparable from mixer truck. The use of mixer truck has greatly improved the quality of concrete and buildings. Concrete mixer trucks are affordable, and now they are all light-weight design, with large rated load, so it is very cost-effective to buy.
The above is about the self feeding concrete mixing tank truck http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com/ I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service