When we use the self loading mixer, mastering the correct operation method is conducive to the smooth progress of construction and improve the work efficiency of the project. However, some people will not use the mechanical parts of the equipment correctly when using the self loading mixer, which will reduce its service life. In the next article, let's take a look at the eight precautions during the operation of the self loading mixer.
The capacity, quality and slump of concrete transported from the loading mixer shall meet the standards and requirements of the concrete industry
1. The capacity, quality and slump of concrete transported from the loading mixer shall comply with the concrete industry standards and requirements.
2. During the transportation of concrete, the tank body of large-scale mixing tank truck shall be prevented from stopping to avoid the formation of concrete condensation. When stopping and restarting, it will have an impact on the hydraulic system and reducer, resulting in the damage of hydraulic pump and motor.
3. When the self loading mixer truck travels on the road, it is necessary to place the extended chute on the support of the unloading chute and hang it firmly with a hook. It is not allowed to hang it on the main discharge chute; The main discharge chute shall be rotated to a fixed position, the positioning handle shall be pulled down, and the locking handle shall be used to lock the spring luffing organization, so as to avoid shaking due to non fixation, which may cause personal injury and affect the work of other vehicles.
4. The continuous working time of the operation equipment of the feeding mixer shall not exceed 8h.
5. During unloading, if water transpiration and low slump are found, which can not meet the user's requirements, water can be added to the cylinder appropriately, and then rotate at the speed of 10-14r and min for 30 revolutions before unloading, so as to fully mix the concrete.
6. During the no-load operation of the self loading mixer, the mixing drum shall not stop, so as to avoid the collision between the raceway and the supporting roller during fluctuation, resulting in abnormal damage to the supporting roller and the raceway.
7. The water tank should always be filled up for emergency use. Before adding water to the water tank, it is necessary to open the air valve to release the air in the tank; Open the air valve during flushing, and release the gas in the water tank when flushing is completed or stopped. When parking in winter, there shall be no water left in the water tank and water supply system to avoid frost crack. Note: the water tank is pressurized only during water supply, and do not carry the pressurized water tank on the road.
8. When the self loading mixer truck rotates forward with full load of concrete, if it wants to rotate, it is necessary to operate the handle to stop the forward rotation, and then operate the handle to rotate. It is forbidden to operate the handle to rotate it during the forward rotation
This article is provided by Zhongke mixer. Our website is: https://www.cnzkjf.com We will serve you with wholehearted enthusiasm. Welcome to visit