1. Check whether there are large cracks or cracks on the seals of the automatic concrete feeding mixer. If the seal breaks, it can be repaired with adhesive. In particular, the use of a special adhesive on the seal can easily fill large crack areas. Of course, if the seal is seriously damaged or damaged, replace it with a new one.
2. After the driver uses the mixer truck to clean the door and window sealing strip, a layer of penetrating protective agent shall be applied to prevent the sealing strip from aging and significantly improve the sealing performance of the sealing strip. Allow me. In addition, the gap between sealing strips is easy to be filled with dust and rust. To do this, you need to use a brush to remove dust.
3. When replacing the whole fuselage, it is necessary to apply a layer of sealant on the overlapping part of the welding part. The thickness of the adhesive layer is about 1mm, and there shall be no defects such as poor adhesion or bubbles. The entire underside of the floor and the underside of the front wheel cover shall be coated with 3mm to 4mm elastic coating and anti-corrosion coating. These measures not only significantly improve the sealing performance of the body, slow down the corrosion rate of the body, but also greatly improve the ride comfort.
4. Sealing doors and doors is a relatively difficult part. The sealing requirements are relatively strict. The parts to be sealed are relatively long, the cross-sectional shape of each sealing part is different, and the door is often opened and closed. Install 3-way and 4-way gaskets on the mixer, and install the 4-way sealing structure of the front column and the side beam of the top beam. This multi-channel seal is usually placed in the gap between the front doors. In addition to the sealing function, it also reduces vehicle noise.
5. After the window glass is damaged, the driver shall check whether the sealing strip is damaged when replacing the glass. After maintenance, the window usually does not return to its original shape. Therefore, in addition to being able to easily pull up and lift the window glass, attention should also be paid to the tightness around the window glass. If the gap between the glass and the glass container is uneven, the rubber strip has poor contact between the glass and the glass container, and the driver can easily pull the sealing ring by hand.
6. When replacing the roof, the driver must first press fit and apply a layer of conductive sealant around the roof. After welding, apply flanging glue on the flow channel and joint. This not only helps the body. The seal prevents premature corrosion of the vehicle due to ponding in the flange weld.
7. The skylight of the mixer is the basic configuration of most family cars. When you open the sunroof of the car, the rubber seal guide rail will be exposed to the air, which will inevitably accumulate dust and even enter small gravel. After long-term use, the sunroof may be deformed due to wear and the drain may be blocked. Therefore, it is very important to clean and lubricate the mixer truck regularly.