1. Prevent the engine from overheating: due to the high ambient temperature, the engine is easy to overheat, so it is necessary to strengthen the inspection and maintenance of the engine cooling system, such as checking the water tank, thermostat and water pump. Pay attention to fans and other components and add them in time. Fill with cooling water. When the water temperature exceeds 100 ° C, please stop in a cool place to cool down, run the engine at idle speed, and then open the hood for heat dissipation.
2. Prevent engine explosion: it is very hot in summer, and the temperature may exceed 35 ° C. In this season, cars with worn parts are more prone to natural explosion. So get ready.
3. Prevent damage to the car paint: when exposed to strong sunlight, the car paint will age and wrinkle. Ordinary beauty wax has a certain sunscreen effect, while automobile wax contains silicone, so its service life is longer. Ultraviolet light corrodes the paint, leaving black spots. The car wax itself does not have hardness or anti ultraviolet function, but it will be lost quickly due to high temperature, so please park it in a cool place as far as possible.
4. Prevent tire cracking: it is easy to crack due to high temperature. If the temperature is too high, the tire is easy to deform and the tensile strength is reduced. The tire itself suddenly bursts due to abnormal air pressure, aging and deterioration of the tire, performance deterioration and running tire rolling on a hard object such as hard metal.
5. Prevent engine lubrication failure. High temperature will reduce the viscosity of oil, reduce its oxidation resistance, and lead to poor lubrication. Therefore, the quantity and quality of engine oil should be checked frequently and added or replaced in time. The oil filter and radiator shall be cleaned in time to ensure that the oil is not blocked, the heat dissipation is good and the engine is overloaded.
6. Prevent brake failure: under high temperature environment, the brake fluid will evaporate and tend to evaporate, thus forming air resistance in the brake pipeline. The brake shoes are also easy to be ablated, resulting in brake failure. Therefore, check and adjust the braking system frequently, and pay attention to parking and drying the brake on a long slope to ensure good braking performance. If the brake hub is very hot, stop cooling, but do not pour cold water to prevent the brake hub from cracking.
The above wonderful content comes from:, the automatic self feeding mixer provides sharing. For more wonderful content, please click to enter our website: http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com , we will have more wonderful content for you to see