Due to the characteristics of the equipment itself, the automatic feeding mixer is widely used in various buildings. The long-term use of the equipment will inevitably cause various fault problems. Most of them have been blocked, but what should we do if such problems occur in the device?
1. Before each charging, flush the water inlet with water to keep the water inlet wet during the water inlet process.
2. Fill the washing water tank installed on the vehicle with water during loading.
3. After charging, flush the inlet and clean the concrete near the inlet.
4. After unloading at the construction site, flush the unloading tank, and then add 30-40l washing water to the concrete storage tank. Keep the concrete tank rotating slowly during the vehicle return.
5. Please remember to drain the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading.
6. Thoroughly clean the inlet and outlet around the concrete storage tank and the machine every day. The cleaning point of the self loading concrete mixer can prevent cement and concrete from caking.
The above knowledge is about the handling steps when the loading concrete mixer is well blocked. I believe everyone knows that. Here, the editors need to remind you that they need to do a good job in equipment maintenance to avoid equipment failure.