1. Before starting the small concrete mixer, put the operating handle of the mixing drum in the direction of "interruption".
2. After the cement mixer starts the engine, the mixing drum should be rolled at the low gear for more than 10 minutes to make the hydraulic oil temperature rise above 20 ℃.
3. When the small concrete mixer stops outdoors, the mixing drum should be rotated before discharging to discharge the water and dirt, so as to ensure the quality of concrete.
4. When transporting concrete, the small concrete mixer should ensure that the sliding bucket is firmly placed to avoid swinging due to looseness, hurting passers-by or interfering with the normal operation of other vehicles.
5. When the small concrete mixer truck transports the mixed concrete, the rotation speed of the mixing drum is 2-10 rpm. During the transportation process, the rotation speed of the mixing drum on the leveling ground should be 2-3 rpm. When driving on the ground with a side slope of more than 50 or the ground with a large swing, the mixing rotation should be interrupted, and the mixing rotation should be carried out after the road condition is improved.
6. The time of transporting concrete by small concrete mixer shall not exceed the time required by mixing plant. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum should not be stopped for a long time to prevent concrete segregation. The driver shall often inspect the concrete condition, and inform the dispatching room immediately in case of any abnormality to ask for handling.
This article is a wonderful content provided by Zhongke Jufeng concrete mixer truck today. For more wonderful content, please click to enter the website http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com To view, more wonderful content can click on the relevant page to view