1. Universal turning parts are fault parts. Grease should be replenished in time, wear should be checked frequently, and repaired and replaced in time. The fleet should have a spare cardan shaft assembly to ensure recovery in a few minutes in the event of a failure.
2. Make sure the hydraulic oil is clean. The working environment of self feeding Mini mixer is not good, so it is necessary to prevent the dirty cement sand from entering the hydraulic system. The hydraulic oil should be changed regularly according to the manual. Once water or sand is found mixed in the hydraulic oil, the hydraulic system must be stopped immediately and the hydraulic oil must be replaced.
3. Ensure that the hydraulic oil cooling device is effective. Regularly clean the hydraulic oil radiator to prevent the radiator from being blocked by cement, check the radiator fan for normal operation, and prevent the hydraulic oil temperature from exceeding the standard. As long as the hydraulic components ensure that the hydraulic oil is clean, there is usually almost no failure, but the service life of manufacturers is different.
Usually, if the driver stops working due to failure, the concrete tank will not rotate normally, which will lead to the scrapping of concrete in the vehicle, and even the concrete in the whole tank will coagulate in the tank, resulting in the scrapping of the concrete mixer. Therefore, whether the driving device is reliable or not is a problem that must be attached great importance in use.
Processing steps for blockage of self loading Mini mixer
Due to the characteristics of the equipment itself, self loading Mini mixer is widely used in various buildings. When the equipment is used for a long time, the equipment will inevitably have different fault problems. Among them, blocking is very common, so when the equipment has such problems, how should we deal with them reasonably?
1. Before charging each time, please flush the water inlet with water to keep the water inlet moist during the water inlet period.
2. When loading, fill the washing water tank on the vehicle with water.
3. After charging, flush the inlet and clean the concrete near the inlet.
4. After unloading at the construction site, flush the discharge chute, and then add 30-40l washing water to the concrete storage tank; during the return of vehicles, keep the concrete storage tank rotating slowly.
5. Please remember to drain the sewage from the concrete storage tank before the next loading.
6. Thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and the entrance and exit around the machine every day. The cleaning point of the self loading Mini mixer ensures that there is no cement and concrete caking.