1. According to the distance between the construction site and the construction site, give full play to the role of vehicle GPS, and install the concrete enterprise management and control system, so as to reasonably arrange the transportation route and departure interval of the concrete mixer truck, so as to ensure that the concrete pouring will not be interrupted and the waiting time of vehicles will not be too long.
2. The quality inspection department should add retarder to the formula according to the actual situation, so as to increase the initial setting time of concrete, and keep the corresponding quality when the concrete is transported to a farther place, so as to reduce the chance of concrete setting on the tank body and blade.
3. The construction party should give priority to ensure that tower crane is used for the lifting of bucket car. The concrete mixing station should try to reduce the concrete transportation volume of each truck, so as to control the unloading time within 1h, and strictly ensure the normal rotation of the mixing truck tank body, and do not stop rotating at will, so as to greatly reduce the occurrence of concrete tank sticking.
4. The construction in summer should avoid the high temperature period around noon as far as possible, and change the construction in the morning or at night to avoid the impact of high temperature on the concrete, park the vehicle in a cool place as far as possible, and if necessary, water the mixing drum to cool down, wear car clothing for heat insulation and other methods.
5. The driver shall keep the mixing drum in a positive rotation to stir the concrete during the transportation of the mixer truck and in the process of waiting for unloading at the construction site. After unloading, the driver shall add water and gravel to the mixing drum for mixing, and clean and unload the concrete immediately after returning to the site to remove the adhered concrete. The maintenance personnel should regularly check the wear of the blades in the mixing drum, try to repair the worn and deformed blades as the original, and ask the manufacturer to assist in the repair if necessary.
6. After that, the research institutions and manufacturers of mixer should conduct in-depth and scientific research on the traditional mixing system, adopt the new mixing system design idea, optimize and improve the shape of the traditional mixing drum, the generatrix of the mixing blades, the installation form of the mixing blades, etc., so as to make the slump of the concrete relatively uniform after mixing, the discharging speed, the discharge residual rate and other performance The index has been improved, and the adhesion of concrete on the tank and blade can be reduced fundamentally.
This article is organized and released by Zhongke from the charging mixer. Do you know anything about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com We'll have a lot more to see.