1. Identify the cause of the obstruction. To deal with the problem that the concrete transport mixer cannot start, the battery should be tested first. It needs to be clear whether the battery is low.
2. Test the startup system. Check the circuit in its starting system. From the basic form of composition, the circuit of starting system generally includes: battery, starting motor and cables connecting these parts. In addition, incineration switch, starter relay or electromagnetic coil, as well as vehicle anti-theft system, are also important components of the starting system.
3. The detection of the incineration timing belt showed a slip phenomenon, which is the reason that there is no electric spark and it can not start.
4. Check the quality of electric spark. The incineration coil can be removed, and then an electric spark detector can be used to detect whether the electric spark is normal.
5. Test the fuel system. The diagnosis of its fuel system can be divided into two parts: diagnosis of fuel supply system and diagnosis of fuel injector circuit system. The fuel supply system can be tested by measuring the flow and pressure of fuel. A good way to measure fuel flow is to test the fuel supply line with load.
6. Detection of anti-theft system: its anti-theft system will also occur some of the fuel supply system which is often ignored. Some blender manufacturers include parameter identification function in the data stream of anti-theft system. On many models, the anti-theft system module has been replaced without proper initialization.