The water temperature of the mixer is very easy to be too high. If the temperature is too high, it will affect the normal use of the equipment. Let's introduce the solution to the high water temperature of the concrete mixer:
1、 If the cooling fan does not turn, it may be controlled by the temperature control switch or by the water temperature sensor.
2、 Unable to cool in time
1. Antifreeze: it is required to add antifreeze all year round.
2. Water or distilled water: temporary substitute. 3. The water tank cover is leaking.
3、 Water tank blocked
1. The external blockage shall be removed with water or air.
2. Internal blockage will affect the circulation of coolant and generate pressure at the same time. At this time, there will be two results, one is water leakage in the water tank, the other is that the water temperature is particularly high when driving at high speed.
4、 Water pump failure
1. Timing belt is broken due to impeller slipping or jamming;
2. The impeller is deformed.
5、 Cylinder erosion
1. When the combustion chamber flushes with the water channel, water will be drained from the drain pipe or white smoke will be discharged, resulting in frequent water shortage of the water tank.
2. The water channel and oil channel are flushed (water in the engine oil is white).
3. The water channel flushes with the water channel, resulting in poor heat dissipation of the cylinder block, especially at high speed.
4. The water channel is blocked.
The solution to the high water temperature of the concrete mixer is introduced here. Once the water temperature is too high, it needs to be solved in time, otherwise it is easy to cause damage to the vehicle.