1. After working for 50 hours for the first time, tighten the U-bolts of the front desk, the connecting bolts between the front desk and the base of the reducer, the connecting bolts between the flange of the reducer and the mixing drum, the fastening bolts between the supporting wheel and the frame, and the locking nuts of the supporting wheel; After that, it will be checked once a month.
2. All the fastening bolts have been strictly inspected before leaving the factory, and all of them have reached the required tightening torque. For looseness due to use, they should be tightened in time, and the specified torque should be restored. If they are seriously damaged, they should be replaced in time.
3. Every time before the vehicle starts, check the oil level of the hydraulic oil cooler and reducer to ensure that the oil level indication is within the visual range; The hydraulic system should always be kept clean and sealed to prevent dust particles and water from polluting the hydraulic oil of the system and causing the system not to work normally or damage.
4. Every day before driving, check whether the lubricating oil on the joint surface of the roller and the raceway is dry, and replenish it in time to maintain a good lubricating effect. Check the performance of the radiator fan and temperature control switch in time to ensure its normal operation. When the oil temperature is about 60 ℃, the fan will turn on automatically.
5. Open the supporting wheel shield at least once a month to clean the dirt inside; The lubricating grease is injected into the supporting roller through the oil nozzle on the supporting roller. Ensure that the transmission shaft is lubricated at least once a month.
6. Regularly check whether the fastening bolts of pipelines and hydraulic equipment are loose, ensure the safety of equipment, and replace the bolts when necessary. Check the sealing performance of hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor and oil circuit at least every 6 months.
7. Pay attention to the indication of the vacuum gauge on the radiator. When the pointer is in the red area, the filter element should be replaced in time. For the filter element that has been used for more than one year, even if the pointer is not in the red area, it should be replaced; Use products from the same manufacturer.
8. The hydraulic oil and gear oil must be replaced regularly (this is particularly critical, if it is not done well, it will cause hydraulic parts failure and tank tightness). It must be replaced after 100 working hours of the first operation, and every 1000 working hours (but at least once a year) thereafter. The filter element should be replaced at the same time (for the integrated radiator, if there is no pressure gauge indication, the filter element should be replaced according to this article).