1. Clean the inlet with water before each discharge to ensure that the inlet is wet during discharge.
2. In addition to discharging, fill the cleaning tap water tank built in the car with water.
3. After discharging, clean the inlet and the residual concrete around the inlet.
4. After unloading at the construction site, clean the discharge chute, and then add 30-40l clean tap water to the concrete storage tank; when the vehicle returns, ensure that the concrete storage tank rotates at a positive slow speed.
5. Remember to drain the waste water in the concrete storage tank before the next discharge.
6. Clean the concrete storage tank and the periphery of the inlet and outlet at the end of the day to ensure that there is no cement and concrete agglomeration.
This article is a wonderful content provided by Zhongke Jufeng mixer today. For more wonderful content, please click to enter the website http://www.jufengjiaobanji.com To view, more wonderful content can click on the relevant page to view