Ordinary lubricating oil products become thicker at low temperature, the fluidity is weakened, and the time to reach the lubrication parts is longer, which makes the vehicle difficult to start and the wear is increased, which is very unfavorable to the engine. When to change the oil of self feeding mixer and what type of oil to choose? Self feeding mixer reminds you of four points to pay attention to:
1. Try to choose the general engine oil in winter and summer. No matter how the temperature changes, the general engine oil can maintain a relatively stable lubrication performance, which can play a better role in protecting the engine.
2. 要根据发动机的要求选择润滑油，既不能在要求较低的发动机适用过于高 级的机油，也不能将低级的机油使用在要求较高的发动机上，总之，发动机的机油选择要恰当。
2. Lubricating oil should be selected according to the requirements of the engine. Neither too high-grade engine oil should be applied to the engine with lower requirements, nor low-grade engine oil should be used to the engine with higher requirements. In a word, the engine oil selection should be appropriate.
3. The self loading mixer should be selected according to the condition of the engine. If the engine is new or in good condition, the oil with lower viscosity should be selected as far as possible, so as to ensure the smooth flow of lubricating oil and effectively reduce the wear during starting.
4. If the engine has been worn to a certain extent in the high temperature season, it is necessary to choose high viscosity oil, which is conducive to the formation of a thicker oil film, maintaining the oil pressure and reducing oil consumption.
5. The amount of oil should not be too much. The more the oil is added, the better. If there is too much lubricating oil, it will increase the rotation resistance of the crankshaft and reduce the output power of the engine. What excess oil will rush into the combustion chamber and cause the vehicle to burn oil and emit blue smoke, so that the fuel consumption will increase. Therefore, when adding oil, it should be slightly lower than the oil dipstick height scale; in addition, it is necessary to master the oil model, oil changing season, engine performance and many other factors.